Primary Program
4755 Prosperity Church Road
Charlotte, NC 28269

(704) 503-6000

Elementary and Secondary Programs
9026 Mallard Creek Road
Charlotte, NC 28262


Statement of Support

Founded in 1981, Countryside Montessori School has a 33 year reputation as the largest independent Montessori school in Charlotte.  Countryside is the only Toddler through Twelfth Grade school in North Carolina offering the complete Montessori curriculum.  Countryside Montessori graduates are well prepared for higher education and for a lifetime of continual learning. Our first four graduating classes (2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014) had an 100% acceptance rate to the college/university of their choice.

"Family" is a word used often to describe the culture of Countryside Montessori School.  Our multi-age classrooms foster a strong, caring community as does our three-year Montessori curriculum cycles.  This naturally translates into our mission of being a model Montessori school that produces globally competent, engaged leaders through a focus on academic excellence and stewardship of the community.

Establishing the Culture of Giving
Countryside, like all independent schools, operates without funding from city, state or federal revenues. We rely on tuition income and voluntary financial support. Tuition alone does not cover the full cost of educating our students. 92% of the school's operating budget is funded by tuition and related sources of income. The remaining 8% is supplied through participation fees and contributions over the course of the year.  We ask for direct tax-deductible gifts to support our ongoing needs.

Contributors are parents, grandparents, faculty/staff, Board members and community leaders who understand and appreciate the educational impact Countryside Montessori School is making in the Charlotte community and beyond. Through their donations, they exhibit a high degree of appreciation for the school. Many are also actively involved in a volunteer capacity.  All this demonstrates the confidence our community has in Countryside Montessori School and our vision to provide an excellent education using Montessori philosophy while growing the school with a diverse, committed and engaged group of students, families and staff.


Purpose of Fundraising

  • To offer both the Countryside and greater Charlotte community an opportunity to support the school.
  • To offer constituents of Countryside Montessori School an appropriate way to exercise the stewardship of their financial resources to fulfill the mission of the school.
  • To sustain our diverse community of learners and leaders: financial, ethnic, racial, religious and lifestyle diversity.
  • To raise funds needed for annual operating budget and, thereby, ensure the year-to-year financial stability of the school.
  • To help donors better understand the importance of their annual involvement as it relates to the mission and vision of Countryside Montessori School.

site by: the visual studio