> Employment Opportunities
CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES AT COUNTRYSIDE:
Countryside is seeking a LEAD TEACHER for our Upper Elementary Program. Qualified applicants should hold a Bachelor's Degree as well as their Upper Elementary Montessori credentials.
Candidates should posses the following qualities:
- Experience working within an elementary classroom and have a thorough understanding and appreciation of the Montessori philosophy.
- The ability to demonstrate a warm and caring manner with students and parents.
- Be creative thinkers, hardworking team players, and strong, effective communicators.
- Be an excellent preparer of the classroom environment and meet the academic needs of all students.
- Take observational notes on each child and be prepared to communicate to parents the growth of each child throughout the school year.
Please email your resume to Dolores Murgolo, Elementary Campus Site Administrator
Countryside is seeking a HIGH SCHOOL MATH TEACHER with a focus on Algebra 1 and 3. Qualified applicants should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Math and have a minimum of two years teaching experience in a Middle or High School.
Candidates should possess the following qualities:
Have an appreciation for the Montessori philosophy.
Be a dynamic, passionate educator with a proven record of inspiring students.
Be able to build strong relationships with colleagues and students.
Be able to advise small groups of students.
Be able to design student centered, inquiry based curriculum.
Please email your resume to Karen Booker, Secondary Program Co-Administrator.
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the Countryside Montessori School community. We're always planning for our future and appreciate receiving resumes from teachers with Montessori certifications and classroom experience for the following age/grade levels:
Lower Elementary Teacher
Upper Elementary Teacher
Middle School Teacher
High School Teacher
Please email your letter of application and resume to: