1st - 6th Grade (Gymnasium)
9026 Mallard Creek Road
Charlotte, NC 28262
7th - 12th Grade
Admissions Procedure for Toddlers - 6th Grade 4. Countryside will review records of new elementary and middle school students. Parents need to provide evaluations, progress reports, report cards and test scores. A teacher recommendation may also be required.
3. Schedule a full day visitation for the student
4. An interview with the student and family will be scheduled (parent and student information forms are brought to the interview). Placement tests for new Countryside students may be administered at this time.
5. Acceptance letter with enrollment contract sent to families.
6. Enrollment contract and fees are due to the school by the specified deadline dates. Please refer to the enrollment contract for this information. Parents can enroll with Smart Tuition online.
7. Student is fully registered in the school. Class schedules, orientation dates and school calendar are mailed.
1. Complete and return application with non-refundable application fee of $100 (plus $5 for each sibling).
2. Parents make arrangements to observe classes in session by contacting Paula Mobley, Director of Admissions at (704) 503-6000 ext. 600.
5. When the first steps are complete, the admissions committee will review all materials received. If accepted, an acceptance letter with the enrollment contract and other forms will be sent to the family.
6. Parents return the enrollment fee, the contract and other required forms by stated date. The contract and fee will assure enrollment and officially hold the student’s place in the school. Parents can enroll in Smart Tuition online.
7. Further information will be sent to parents regarding the school calendar, orientation meeting, school policies and philosophy as well as school forms. The immunization record/physical examination form is due no later than the first day of school.
Admissions Procedure for Toddlers - 6th Grade
4. Countryside will review records of new elementary and middle school students. Parents need to provide evaluations, progress reports, report cards and test scores. A teacher recommendation may also be required.